Sunday, January 07, 2007

new blog

As you can see in my sidebar, I have started a new blog, in addition to the two I am currently writing. If you are a reader of this blog, you will probably also enjoy the new one.

The new one will have less frequent posts and is dedicated to, usually, one question I have on the parsha of the week (maybe occasionally there will be more than one) that I ask at the shabbos table.

I debate the answer with my kids going over various possibilities until my kids get sick of it. We try to find an answer that makes most sense to us, often it is inconclusive.

Postings will usually be either Thursday/Friday or after Shabbos. I do not always think of the question I am going to raise for discussion until Shabbos itself, so i cannot promise posting the question before Shabbos.

Check it out at http://parshaquestions.blogspot.com/

No comments: